[Replicant] [libsamsung-ril] Patches to compile it on Replicant 10

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Fri Oct 16 23:22:31 UTC 2020

Hi,

This serie enable to compile libsamsung-ril on Replicant 10.

So far it has been tested on the following Replicant versions:
- Replicant 10: compilation only
- Replicant 6.0: compilation, and runtime: I called my voicemail,
  listened to my voicemails and it worked fine.
- Replicant 4.2: compilation only.

In addition to the patches that will follow in a response to
this mail, here's an URL to the see the patches in a web interface:
https://git.replicant.us/contrib/GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ril/commit/?id=2250038fe07e923daa9fc4118d92717d56137f64

And here's how to get them in a git repository:
git clone https://git.replicant.us/GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ril
cd hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ril
git show 2250038fe07e923daa9fc4118d92717d56137f64

Denis.