[Replicant] Patches to build the Replicant 6 toolchain on Trisquel 9

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Thu Aug 26 16:17:57 UTC 2021

On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 14:33:23 +0000
Fil Lupin via Replicant <replicant at osuosl.org> wrote:

> Hi Denis,
Hi,

> if is consists in building on stretch, I can do this, but I will not
> have time to make extensives tests on a phone, nor tests with a
> functionnal SIM. Could it help?
I've now finally published the second row of patch and now with them it
builds on Trisquel 9 (etiona).

So it will be really useful to test building again with these
additional patches on stretch.

I've also added a manifest to help test most of the patches.

To use it you can do the following in the Replicant source
code directory:
$ rm -rf .repo/manifest*
$ repo init \
  -u https://git.replicant.us/contrib/GNUtoo/replicant/manifest.git \
  -b replicant-6.0-trisquel-9/gnutoo-repos
$ repo sync --force-sync

Denis.