[Replicant] [GNU-linux-libre] Criteria for Android applications

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Mon Aug 30 15:31:46 UTC 2021

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 19:37:20 +0300
Jean Louis via Replicant <replicant at osuosl.org> wrote:

> * Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org> [2021-08-26
> 19:18]:
> > On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 07:47:16 +0300
> > Jean Louis <bugs at gnu.support> wrote:
> >
> > > * Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org> [2021-08-26
> > > 03:48]:
> > >
> > > I can do that. Do you have hosting for it?
> > We already have a VM running Trisquel 9, but it also hosts the
> > Replicant source code, so not many people have access to it.
> >
> > We could get for a second Trisquel VM for that if that's ok for you.
>
> I would follow instructions and make it.
Note that we also need to make sure that F-Droid itself and the
applications can also be built with free software on an FSDG
distribution.

As I was pointed to earlier in this thread, Trisquel has an android-sdk
package. It also has fdroidserver for building applications and
fdroidcl (an application that can control the f-droid client) which
could be used for testing if needed.

If you're OK with that I'll ask for a second Trisquel VM and ask the
FSF sysadmins to (also) give you access to it.

Denis.