[Replicant] Update on community manager applications

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Sun Jan 10 16:22:32 UTC 2021

Hi,

the steering committee has now gone through all the community manager
applications. I have listed below all the applications we received on
the mailing list (before the deadline). The applicants with "(second
round)" after their name will proceed to next round of the selection
process. We will send more information to those whose profile didn't
match what Replicant project was looking for.

Jgart (second round)
Pip smith (second round)
Alex Ivanov
Keemal
Kurtis Hanna (second round)
Maurius (second round)
Amuza (second round)

For the second round of reviews we will carefully check and verify the
claims in the applications, sending follow-up emails to the applicants
with any questions we might have, set up an online meeting with the
applicant privately if needed (in case there are multiple
questions). We will also verify the ability of the applicant being
able to do contracting work, their (hourly) fees, any special terms
and conditions we should be aware of, etc.

-Joonas