[Replicant] [vendor_replicant-scripts] Add add root to boot images and test library

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Wed Jul 14 15:06:32 UTC 2021

Hi,

I've finally took the time to improve the tools I wrote to add root to
boot or recovery images and to run automatic tests on devices, up to the
point where the code could be merged in the main branch of the
vendor_replicant-scripts repository.

Note that there is still a lot of code to be cleaned up and that there
are still some TODO lefts, but the code as-is is now in a state where
it could be useful for other people than me, so I prefer publishing it
now and fixing / improving it later on with newer patches.

In addition to the patches that will follow in a response to
this mail, here's an URL to the see the patches in a web interface:
https://git.replicant.us/contrib/GNUtoo/vendor_replicant-scripts/commit/?id=b3b9dae5d21750bc281f4482235d84de19367b4a

And here's how to get them in a git repository:
git clone https://git.replicant.us/GNUtoo/vendor_replicant-scripts
cd vendor_replicant-scripts
git show b3b9dae5d21750bc281f4482235d84de19367b4a

Denis.