[Replicant] stuck on startup

Fil Lupin fillupin at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:17:10 UTC 2021

Thank you for taking time for this answer Denis !

I found https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/BackupTheDataPartition with and instructions to backup data and loaded it a few days ago when my phone crashed (lucky me) ^^  It's very useful !
By the way, wiki is again online :)

For information, I installed last Replicant 4.2 by building it myself a few years ago, so I would say Replicant 4.2 version 0004.
I do not remember if there is a file giving the installed version accessible in CLI (I think we discuss this a few years ago bu I do not remember if it exists).

Cheers,

- Fil Lupin.