Adonay Felipe Nogueira
adfeno at hyperbola.info
Sat Jun 19 17:29:07 UTC 2021
Em 19-06-2021 11:59, W. Kosior escreveu:
> I agree! Or why not ports for libre SBCs like those from PINE64 and
> Olimex? Either way, it seems this could be made relatively easy by
> copying some code from projects that already did the exact same thing
> with stock Android.
They are considering doing that, but need people evaluating and
documenting the targets in the Replicant project pages (see  and 
> Is there a misunderstanding? Anbox and an x86 Replicant port
> seem to be different issues. Sure, once we have an x86 port we
> could use it to provide a Replicant image for x86 Anbox - but that
> doesn't mean Anbox has to be audited or even exist for an x86
> Replicant port to be possible.
OK, so it seems I did misunderstood it then, but the need for review
still exists, be it a distro or a software project.
: https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/Pinephone .
: https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/Librem5Phone .
* Ativista do software livre
* Não sou advogado e não avalio: vide seção #Inativas no endereço
acima para saber quem faz
* E-mails assinados com OpenPGP (anexo "signature.asc")
* Docs., planilhas e apresentações: use NBR ISO/IEC 26300:2008 e
versões posteriores do OpenDocument
* Outros tipos de arquivos: vide endereço anterior
* Não assuma que eu tenho as mesmas fontes de texto que usas
* Mensagens secretas somente via
* XMPP com OMEMO
* E-mail criptografado com OpenPGP
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Replicant