[Replicant] Fw: Replicant on 9300 samsung - sim not detected

m d mdreplicantmd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 07:28:10 UTC 2021

   ----- Forwarded message ----- From: m d <mdreplicantmd at yahoo.com>To: Andrés Domínguez <andresdju at gmail.com>Sent: Saturday, 6 March 2021, 00:01:58 GMTSubject: Re: [Replicant] Replicant on 9300 samsung - sim not detected

Hello Andres,
Good to hear your prompt reply, I will have to download the stock image at some point as I never made a backup of this in the first place assuming Replicant would work out of the box. Is it OK to use PGP?

The thing in my case is everything works under Lineage, even when going from Replicant to Lineage... I was hoping that since dumbphone assistant wouldn't detect the sim, the problem could have been something else.
All the best
md