[Replicant] [vendor_replicant-release-scripts] Source release script improvements

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Mon Mar 29 16:38:47 UTC 2021

Hi,

As we publish Replicant images and tools on our FTP space, we also need to
provide full and corresponding source code there.

So far we have uploaded all the Replicant 6 releases, but we don't have
any of the previous releases yet. This patch set enables to generate the
tarball for the Replicant 4.2 0004 release as well, and makes it way faster
to release source code.

In addition to the patches that will follow in a response to
this mail, here's an URL to the see the patches in a web interface:
https://git.replicant.us/contrib/GNUtoo/vendor_replicant-release-scripts/commit/?id=0c5baa4b2f8e595679d0cf794d9898d82bee5d8d

And here's how to get them in a git repository:
git clone https://git.replicant.us/GNUtoo/vendor_replicant-release-scripts
cd vendor_replicant-release-scripts
git show 0c5baa4b2f8e595679d0cf794d9898d82bee5d8d

Denis.