[Replicant] error while sending image with Conversations through Orbot

Fil Lupin fillupin at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 12 09:49:23 UTC 2021

Hello,
I noticed the directory rights are not set identically for each /storage directory:

root at android:/storage # ll
dr-xr-xr-x root     root              2021-11-04 10:50 emulated
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2021-11-04 10:50 sdcard0 -> /storage/emulated/legacy
d---rwxr-x system   sdcard_rw          1970-01-01 01:00 sdcard1
drwxrwxr-x system   system            2021-11-04 10:50 usbdisk0

Since emulated and usbdisk0 seems not well configurated, I could try to change owner or change directory rights, but I would prefer to change it the way it should be.

Could you tell me what is the normal configuration of each /storage directory (ideally in replicant 4.2/samsung GT-I9300, at least replicant 6/samsung GT-I9300).

Regards,

- Fil Lupin.