[Replicant] vendor_replicant-release-scripts: Add basic support for Replicant 11

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Fri Oct 8 14:02:33 UTC 2021

Hi,

I forgot to add some background: both Replicant 6 and Replicant 11
already use the master branch of vendor_replicant-release-scripts.

In Replicant 11 the manifest just uses master and in Replicant 6 it
uses the replicant-6 branch which is a symlink to master.

So the idea here is to make maintenance easier as we would have only 1
branch to maintain.

The downside is that we'd need to do more testing but it's probably
easier to just fix things if they broke than having two diverging
branches to maintain, especially if we want to cherry-pick or rebase.

Denis.