[Replicant] error while sending image with Conversations through Orbot

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Fri Oct 15 14:02:53 UTC 2021

On Tue, 05 Oct 2021 18:12:10 +0000
Fil Lupin via Replicant <replicant at osuosl.org> wrote:

> Hi again,
> I checked and I do not receive MMS neither.
>
> However, there is no problem known in my country receiving MMS, nor
> with my operator for receiving MMS. My understanding is this is due
> to my phone.
I don't remember well Replicant 4.2, but assuming it's like Replicant
6.0, if you open the File Manager application, and that you click on
the icon with 3 horizontal lines, do you see the internal storage? And
can you access it and read or write files in it?

If that works, do the applications sending / receiving MMS or can
Conversations access that storage as well? In Replicant 6,
you can set or verify that in Settings->Apps->[The
application]->Permissions.

Denis.