[Replicant] default rights on storage

Fil Lupin fillupin at protonmail.com
Sat Sep 4 14:48:28 UTC 2021

Hello,
sorry for my first mail, sdcard0 and usbdisk0 are not mounted, my problem is obviously not a permission problem.
I'll look this way to solve that.

Happily, it could allow me to get back some data I lost while reinstalling since no data has been written on sdcard0 and usbdisk0, I could be able to get back data if it has not been wiped during installation.
I read page https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/BackupTheDataPartition#Backing-up-the-data-partition and I get a backup (with adb pull) from every partition in /dev/block/platform/dw_mmc/ of my Galaxy S2. I imagine it could be sufficient to get my data back from sdcard0 and usbdisk0, I just need to understand how to access them. I you have any idea, I'm aware :)

- Fil Lupin.