[Replicant] [vendor_replicant-scripts] Add script to help removing repositories in git.replicant.us

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Sun Sep 12 13:25:09 UTC 2021

Hi,

This is a tiny script to grep in all the tags and all the branch of a
given remote in the manifest repository.

With it we can more easily find if a given repository is being used
in any Replicant version, so if we want to remove a repository because
it was found to contain nonfree software, we can know if it's safe to
do it as-is or if the older Replicant versions or that repository need
modifications instead.

In addition to the patch that will follow in a response to
this mail, here's an URL to the see the patch in a web interface:
https://git.replicant.us/contrib/GNUtoo/vendor_replicant-scripts/commit/?id=260765bc43552b7b51f44c0c6f5e91bad2fd8080

And here's how to get it in a git repository:
git clone https://git.replicant.us/GNUtoo/vendor_replicant-scripts
cd vendor_replicant-scripts
git show 260765bc43552b7b51f44c0c6f5e91bad2fd8080

Denis.