[Replicant] identify which version is installed

Fil Lupin fillupin at protonmail.com
Sun Sep 19 10:31:48 UTC 2021

Hello,
reading https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/3/topics/14808?r=15832 I wonder if a way could be defined (at least in new replicant versions) to let user know which version is installed on its device (in About menu).
It would help for diagnostics and support.

In Replicant 6, following fields could be candidates (if they can be modified):
- Android version
- Replicant version
- Build number

Replicant version seems the best option to me.

I do not know which amount of work it needs (perhaps it's even already done, great then:)).
Does it seem somerthing which could/should be done? :)

- Fil Lupin