[Announce] Status and mailing list usage

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sun Jan 31 00:15:17 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-31 at 00:59 +0100, GNUtoo wrote:
> hi,
> This mailing list will (also) be used for tracking patches against the
> kernel which has standard(non-android) userland interfaces.
>
> On the status:
> I updated the status of the GNU/Linux port today:
>
> http://www.htc-linux.org/wiki/index.php?title=Dream
>
> Denis.
Also the main and lead FSO developer got his ADP1 not so long ago.
So we hope that we would have an almost usable phone soon.

For the sound it now works with -ao alsa under mplayer but,maybe because
of some dirty hack it (not so)rarely(like one song in 2 albums) buffer
underruns. so you have to restart the song again in intone.

Denis