Replicant App Repository

Ted Smith teddks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:38:12 UTC 2010

So I know of the repo hosted by Graziano here:
<http://sorbaioli.org/repo/>, but I have a few questions.

      * Is there an "official" Replicant repository available anywhere?
      * If so, what's the procedure for requesting that things be added
        to it?
      * If not, what's Graziano's policy for adding things to his repo,
        which seems to be the current de facto Replicant repo?

I ask because the current free repos are a bit skimpy, and they make it
seem like there aren't a lot of free apps out there (which is untrue).