Jewels - not FOSS

graziano at sorbaioli.org graziano at sorbaioli.org
Thu Oct 21 17:58:17 UTC 2010

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:21:11 +0100, Ciaran Gultnieks <ciaran at ciarang.com>
wrote:
> I see a Jewels.apk at http://sorbaioli.org/repo/ but if it's the Jewels
> I think it is, it's not FOSS. See:
>
>  http://www.mhgames.org/games/jewels/comment-page-7/#comment-764
>
> A somewhat misleading earlier response here, I think:
>
>  http://www.mhgames.org/games/jewels/comment-page-3/#comment-231

Hi Ciaran,

thank you very much for your support.
I put that comment but then, busy with so many things, forgot to look
back.

I removed the apk from my repository but I don't have time to maintain
that repo anymore.

Is there some volunteer willing to create and maintain the replicant libre
repository on http://replicant.us/repo ??

If so then please email me your ssh public key and I will ask our hosting
to provide you ftp access to that dir so that we can start to have a barely
official repo with the right uri.

Next we will think about an official way for people to present apps for
inclusion in that repo.

--
Graziano Sorbaioli

http://sorbaioli.org