'Market' app suggestion

Ciaran Gultnieks ciaran at ciarang.com
Fri Oct 22 14:19:27 UTC 2010

On 22/10/10 15:05, Aaron Williamson wrote:

> I just downloaded f-droid, but while I see the license abbreviation on the app
> list and app detail screens, I don't see source code links, full license text,
> or issue tracker links.  Are these things you haven't built in to the Android
> app itself yet, and are just in your repo XML, or am I missing something?
>
> Aaron

This might be just my low quality UI design. Press the menu button on
the app details screen and you should see it. It should look like this:

 http://f-droid.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/repo2.png

Let me know if you still don't see it. (There is no full license text
yet, but my thought was to have that pop up if you click the license
abbreviation)

Cheers,

Ciaran