French translation for FDroid submitted, resources in Quebec/Montreal

Graziano graziano at sorbaioli.org
Wed Dec 15 18:24:13 UTC 2010

 On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:55:15 -0500, Fabián Rodríguez
 <magicfab at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Last night I submitted a French translation for the FDroid project. I
> also invited my local LUG members to submit other translations.
>
> I am new to this list but have followed the Replicant project for
> some
> time now.  I started a local Android users group [1] where I try to
> advocate and document rooting such devices and installing free
> software
> on them - and avoiding being abused by phone providers. I also
> initially
> started the Android Free software list on the Koumbit wiki [2] - glad
> see FDroid may make it irrelevant soon :)
>
> I hope to be useful to this list, if anyone needs local resources or
> information about Android in Quebec or Montreal specifically, let me
> know and maybe I can help.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Fabián Rodríguez
> http://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:MagicFab
> FSF member since 2005 - #3877
>

> [1] http://groups.google.com/group/android-users-in-canada
> [2] https://wiki.koumbit.net/AndroidFreeSoftware

 Hello Fabián,

 welcome to Replicant!
 Thanks for the French translation, I hope to see it on the next Fdroid
 version along with german and italian.

 We could use your help to look for and submit libre apps to the FDroid
 repository.

 Good luck for your local group and let's keep in contact.

--
 Graziano Sorbaioli
 Founder, LibrePlanet Italia