The Wiki has no license(So we must fix that).

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sun Feb 27 23:25:51 UTC 2011

Hi,
I discovered that the wiki has no license.

I propose choosing the same license than wikipedia:

What do you think?

Note that we need a license, because, by default copyright law restrict
what an user is permitted, and so you have to allow modifications to be
able to modify a work.

So currently every contributor is infringing every other contributor's
copyright, which isn't great.

Not to mention that we're a free software project...

The goal is to make everybody agree on what license to choose, making
everybody release their previous contribution under that license in
order to be legally ok.

As there aren't many contributors, that is doable.

Denis.