Mary-Anne's self introduction

Pat Welch patprimate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:50:19 UTC 2011

Hi Mary-Anne, nice to hear your interested in helping out this project.
I'm just a non-programmer lurker on this list, but even though I can't
directly contribute to the free software code, I can try help others who
can :) So if you and the list thinks its a good idea, I would be willing
to contribute some $$$ to purchasing a used nexus one for you (or
different phone if the list would prefer that - I have a nexus one so
I'm biased ;P). If you can let me know what mobile provider you use - so
I know whether to look for a GSM or the other one - then I'll take a
look on ebay for an affordable phone that hopefully works ;)

Cheers

Pat