help building Hello World for replicant sdk

PaulK paulk at paulk.fr
Wed Jul 6 08:06:50 UTC 2011

> Thanks, Paul.
>
> With one symlink I got it to work.
>
> ln -s /usr/local/walck-src/replicant/replicant-2.2/out/host/linux-x86/framework/jarutils.jar /usr/local/walck-src/replicant/sdk/android-sdk_eng.gnutoo_linux-x86/tools/lib
>
> The file jarutils.jar was produced by following the build instructions at
>
> http://trac.osuosl.org/trac/replicant/wiki/BuildDream
>
> for building replicant images from source.
>
> It appears that <sdk>/tools/lib needs access to jarutils.jar .

So the problem is that our SDK does not include jarutils. I'm really
sorry that I haven't checked that earlier, I knew that jarutils was
needed but I did not check that it was properly included.
I'm going to fix this on the code and provide a new package today.

Many thanks for reporting this.
--
Paul Kocialkowski
* Site web	: <http://www.paulk.fr/>