Wallpapers

Jan-Christoph JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Sat Jul 9 20:29:22 UTC 2011

Hello!

I asked paulk on IRC if you are interested in photos I’d like to submit as
wallpapers. I know you already have great ones from Wikimedia Commons and
Paul said you need to look out for every bit of space. I figured I might
as well show them to you, also as a token of my appreciation for your
work.

They are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike and
available at:
http://mars.iuk.hdm-stuttgart.de/~jb089/owncloud/apps/files_publiclink/get.php?token=0151575e475cc49e73f9e64904aee721bda75102
(9 MB, 6 photos)

At the moment they are not cropped or compressed. Let me know if they /
one of them is ok and which format you need.

Keep up the great work!