security question

Mark Gobbin markgobbin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 22:16:24 UTC 2011

thanks for the comprehensive answer, i will consider this and see how the
project goes.

it would be cool to be able to set global permissions for apps - like
blocking access to internet or gps for all but specific apps. like a
firewall.

it seems like the hardware is not really thought through properly - you'd
think a company with so much experience could anticipate these issues. but
... when phone security becomes a problem people will have to upgrade to a
newer model... which sells more phones...so i guess it cant hurt their
profits to do a careless job first