RIL query

PaulK paulk at paulk.fr
Sun Oct 2 16:58:25 UTC 2011

Le jeudi 29 septembre 2011 à 15:21 +0530, arunjith g a écrit :
> With the free  ril code available in replicant , will I be able to
> make 3g Video call (3g-234m based) ?

Also, I guess that Video calls depend more on a user-application than on
the RIL: the RIL is there to setup the data (3G) connection but I think
video calls have to be done on the top of that data link, by a 3rd party
app. (Just like if you want to use SIP (if it's allowed by your
operator): you'll need the RIL to get a working 3G data connection but
SIP itself will be handled by another app, Linphone for instance).
--
Paul Kocialkowski

* Website       : http://www.paulk.fr/
* Blog          : http://blog.paulk.fr/