Replicant switched to Redmine, passwords lost

PaulK paulk at paulk.fr
Sun Feb 5 18:30:24 UTC 2012

I was talking about it a few weeks ago, it is now complete: we have
successfully switched our main Wiki and Bug tracker from Trac to
Redmine.

The new address is: http://redmine.replicant.us

There is something important to read for people who had accounts on the
Trac instance: the accounts were imported but passwords couldn't be
transferred (because of hash incompatibility). As a result all the
imported accounts had the same default password, so I decided to disable
them all.

If you want your account reactivated, please leave a mail at:
paulk at replicant.us (yeah, we also have fancy addresses now), mentioning
your user name. I'll reactivate your account with a dumb password that
you'll have to change ASAP.

I'll send automatic mails to everyone who registered an account (with a
valid email address) in order to directly let them know.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website:        http://www.replicant.us
Wiki/Tracker:   http://redmine.replicant.us