RE:RE: hello, i am trying to port gnu linux on htc evo 3d, i need some info about about boot

randy lxr1234 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:48:31 UTC 2012

Thank you for you advise and I am sorry.
  I think I don't describe the question properly, the initramfs create in that way or mkinitramfs or update-initramfs can't boot at all. I think my ptoblem is about android special devices question.
The kernel src  from htc has supported all the devices, I don't think it is any special than another arm devices after kernel booted. But the problem is  I can use my vmlinuz to boot into android which used the initrd in /boot(I don't send it, if there is no initrd in /boot, it can't boot). But,I can't use my kernel to boot into sd in which I use fastboot -c "root=/dev/block/mmcblk1p2" boot vmlinuz .
It maybe right that I really go to the wrong mail list,  if that so can I get help in the list which be given by Denis.

Thank you

ayaka