Galaxy Player YP-G50

Igor Almeida igor.contato at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:35:46 UTC 2012

If you don't want to try installing replicant-2.3 on your device
first, I'd suggest take a look at xda-dev forum for people mentioning
modifications to their YP-G50...

But if they ARE really similar, then I don't think there should be too
many changes if you wanted to build/install it yourself.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:08 AM, Josh Branning
<lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a Galaxy Player YP-G50, currently running rooted android. I would
> like to install custom firmware on it ... I know the Galaxy Player is
> similar in specification to the Galaxy S but that's as far as my
> knowledge goes on this one.
>
> Do you think it's feasible that I could build/run Replicant on my
> device? If so, where should I start.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Josh.

Igor Almeida