trouble editing wiki

Paul Kocialkowski paulk at paulk.fr
Sun Aug 26 19:37:12 UTC 2012

Le samedi 25 août 2012 à 20:51 +0200, Liviu Andronic a écrit :
> Dear all
> I am trying to edit the Replicant Wiki but I get stuck. [1] I created an
> account and got a message that an admin would confirm the account. Sofar I
> haven't received any email. And several days later I still cannot login,
> with an invalid user/pass message. I tried several times to modify the
> password to no avail. Am I doing something wrong or are people on vacation?

Definitely people on vacation. I'm just back from a one-week trip. Your
account should have been activated by now. Though, you need special
rights to write to the Wiki. Could you let us know about the changes you
plan on doing before we give you write access?

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website:        http://www.replicant.us
Wiki/Tracker:   http://redmine.replicant.us