trouble editing wiki

Liviu Andronic liv-public at myopera.com
Sun Aug 26 21:48:50 UTC 2012

On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 21:37:12 +0200, Paul Kocialkowski <paulk at paulk.fr>
wrote:

> Le samedi 25 août 2012 à 20:51 +0200, Liviu Andronic a écrit :
>> Dear all
>> I am trying to edit the Replicant Wiki but I get stuck. [1] I created an
>> account and got a message that an admin would confirm the account.
>> Sofar I
>> haven't received any email. And several days later I still cannot login,
>> with an invalid user/pass message. I tried several times to modify the
>> password to no avail. Am I doing something wrong or are people on
>> vacation?
>
> Definitely people on vacation.
Thanks for getting back at me.

> I'm just back from a one-week trip. Your
> account should have been activated by now.
Yes, I can login now.

> Though, you need special
> rights to write to the Wiki. Could you let us know about the changes you
> plan on doing before we give you write access?

For some background see this discussion on F-Droid forums. [1] Essentially
I would like to indicate that Gibberbot is in F-Droid, and to add Aptoide.
There is also another Weather thingy in F-Droid. As for the layout, I
would like to try to change the structure of the table and use the GApp
only one time (on one line) and display the alternatives as it is.
Currently the table is difficult to read because of repetitions.

Regards
Liviu

[1] http://f-droid.org/repository/issues/?do=view_issue&issue=69