Potential tester with HTC Wildfire S (Marvel) SIM version

Kovacsics Robert kovirobi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 23:17:37 UTC 2012

Hi!

I would just like to ask, as I would like to have a phone that respects
my freedom, but because the HTC Marvel was a cheap smartphone, I
brought that one, as to wether is it perhaps similiar to one of the
ones supported, or perhaps it could be a potential target. I would not
mind messing with my phone, as I don't really use it as a phone anyway,
and I have got it rooted as well. As for computer, I run Parabola
Linux, so wondering if I could help, and if it would be worth for me to
try to start helping, as I don't really have much coding skills,
especially when it comes to lowe level coding.

Thank you very much,
Robert Kovacsics