Buying phone for Replicant

petercstevenson at telus.net petercstevenson at telus.net
Tue Dec 11 16:30:05 UTC 2012

Thanks so much for answering my questions so clearly. I will be getting
a Nexus S I9020A, and I look forward to trying out Replicant.

It might be a good idea to state more clearly on the web site which
versions of the phones are supported and which aren't. Before I thought
to ask, I almost bought a Galaxy S Vibrant, since the site says that
Galaxy S is supported.

All the best,

Peter Stevenson