Replicant on galaxy tab 2 7"

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sun Feb 10 19:26:10 UTC 2013

On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 19:27:52 +0100
Mirko Ruffilli <plutone-90 at hotmail.it> wrote:

> No problem, I'll wait.
Here's the current status of the galaxy tab 2 7" GSM:
* graphics work (fast in landscape, slow in portrait).
* sound works (thanks to paulk for backporting it from lastest
  cyanogenmod git to ICS).
* wifi and bluetooth don't work without the non-free firmwares as
  usual...
* automatic rotation doesn't work yet(we didn't work on the sensors
  yet).
* GSM doesn't work yet

There is no official image yet, so there is 2 options:
1) wait for an image(can be a long time)
2) compile replicant and contact me or paulk on IRC to see how to
install it(important, since we do not have an official installation
guide yet for that device...).

Denis.