Replicant on my future mobile phone

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sun Jun 16 13:03:41 UTC 2013

On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 16:46:18 +0200
Michael Steffens <michael.steffens at koeln.de> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
Hi,

> So, my question is: do you think Replicant
> will be available for the FairPhone, too?
I don't know, Paul Kocialkowski was talking about looking at it, I'm
unsure if he already has looked or will look soon.
I also remember him talking about contacting the company distributing
the FairPhones.

So it's too early to know if Replicant will be ported to the FairPhone
or not:
* first we need to look if the port appears to be doable or if there
  are major difficulties already that we see(maybe Paul
  Kocialkowski already did it).
* Then we will need to obtain a device and do the port(maybe that's why
  he was talking about contacting the FairPhones distributor).

Denis.