Freeing your Android Phone for Privacy

Justin Breithaupt usacomputertech at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 19:20:15 UTC 2013

Ok, so I can't install replicant on my cell phone, as far as I know because
it's not supported (Samsung Galaxy Proclaim) so now what can I do to keep
from being probed by Google and PRISM's phone record, contact list,
location... probing software ? Is there a way to disable certain apps
abilities to do these things. Is there an app that can limit what other
apps are allowed to do ?
That's what we need !

www.JustUseLinux.com
Because Friends don't let Friends use Windows and Mac.
Because your computer should be controlled by you.