domain name replicant.us has been renewed. Technical contact?

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Tue Jul 9 17:44:03 UTC 2013

As many on this list know, while I'm not active with this project, I did
help get it started, and I picked the name. :)  I therefore still hold
the domain replicant.us, which I just renewed for another year.

I'm happy to pay the annual domain registration fees out of my pocket,
as it's the least I can do to support this important project.

However, I was wondering: does someone else want to be the technical
contact for the domain?  I am the admin and the billing contact, but I'm
obviously not doing anything technical for the domain at this time, and
probably the technical contact should be someone who is.

This person would be allowed to make DNS server changes and other
technical items.

If you send me a gand.net ID, I can change the technical contact to
someone who is more active on the project.

Thanks again for your work on replicant!
--
   -- bkuhn