Getting replicant sources to compile for A13-mid.

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 09:33:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am having troubles getting the replicant sources to compile for the
Allwinner A13-mid. The error is posted below. If paulk is on this list,
I'd like to add that I've now got access to my desktop and might need
some help with this, so will be lingering today on IRC. :)

Fetching project platform/external/lohit-fonts
error: unable to resolve reference
refs/remotes/aosp/ics-factoryrom-2-release: Success
>From https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/lohit-fonts
 ! [new branch]      ics-factoryrom-2-release ->
aosp/ics-factoryrom-2-release  (unable to update local ref)
error: unable to resolve reference refs/remotes/aosp/ics-mr0: Success
 ! [new branch]      ics-mr0    -> aosp/ics-mr0  (unable to update local
ref)
error: unable to resolve reference refs/remotes/aosp/ics-mr0-release:
Success
 ! [new branch]      ics-mr0-release -> aosp/ics-mr0-release  (unable to
update local ref)
error: unable to resolve reference refs/remotes/aosp/ics-mr1: Success
 ! [new branch]      ics-mr1    -> aosp/ics-mr1  (unable to update local
ref)
error: unable to resolve reference refs/remotes/aosp/ics-mr1-release:
Success
 ! [new branch]      ics-mr1-release -> aosp/ics-mr1-release  (unable to
update local ref)
error: unable to resolve reference refs/remotes/aosp/ics-plus-aosp: Success
 ! [new branch]      ics-plus-aosp -> aosp/ics-plus-aosp  (unable to
update local ref)
error: unable to resolve reference
refs/remotes/aosp/ics-factoryrom-2-release: Success
>From https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/lohit-fonts
 ! [new branch]      ics-factoryrom-2-release ->
aosp/ics-factoryrom-2-release  (unable to update local ref)
error: unable to resolve reference refs/remotes/aosp/ics-mr0: Success
 ! [new branch]      ics-mr0    -> aosp/ics-mr0  (unable to update local
ref)
error: unable to resolve reference refs/remotes/aosp/ics-mr0-release:
Success
 ! [new branch]      ics-mr0-release -> aosp/ics-mr0-release  (unable to
update local ref)
error: unable to resolve reference refs/remotes/aosp/ics-mr1: Success
 ! [new branch]      ics-mr1    -> aosp/ics-mr1  (unable to update local
ref)
error: unable to resolve reference refs/remotes/aosp/ics-mr1-release:
Success
 ! [new branch]      ics-mr1-release -> aosp/ics-mr1-release  (unable to
update local ref)
error: unable to resolve reference refs/remotes/aosp/ics-plus-aosp: Success
 ! [new branch]      ics-plus-aosp -> aosp/ics-plus-aosp  (unable to
update local ref)
error: Cannot fetch platform/external/lohit-fonts

Josh