[Off-topic] FLOSS Survey 2013 for free software developers and contributors

Laura Arjona larjona99 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 12:49:44 UTC 2013

Dear friends of the Replicant project

I'm participating in the organization of the FLOSS Survey 2013, trying
to get a big picture of the demographics, motivations and other
aspects of free software coding and non-coding contributors today.

We are trying to reach free software contributors from any place in
the world and any project to participate. Would you like to?

https://floss2013.libresoft.es

In that website you can take the survey and find more details and
promotion material, if you want to spread the word. Below you can find
the email that we are using for the promotion.

Thank you very much!
Regards
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

________________________________

Ten years after the succesful FLOSS survey with over 2500 respondants,
which had a major impact in community, academia and even politics, we
want to recreate the survey with the goal of seeing how the community
is nowadays and how it has changed.

If you are a contributor of any type (not only a developer!) to FLOSS,
we encourage you to participate in the survey. It takes around 10-15
minutes.

http://floss2013.libresoft.es

We would also be grateful if you disseminate this announcement among
your community and peers. In our website you can find more information
about the survey, including privacy, results, authors and
publications.

Thanks!

The FLOSS2013 team
floss2013 at libresoft.es