Cgroup permission problems

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Thu Dec 12 11:09:35 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm currently trying to get bluetooth fully working on my device
(GTA04). It's already working from the command line, but whenever I try
to toggle the "Bluetooth On" switch in the Settings-App, I get a bunch
of Cgroup permission errors like this:

W/System.err( 123): java.lang.SecurityException: No permission to set to
given group
W/SchedPolicy( 123): add_tid_to_cgroup failed to write '617' (Permission
denied); background=0
W/ActivityManager( 123): Failed setting process group of 617 to 0

Did anybody already see such errors or knows how to get it fixed?

Some background information can be found here:
  http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-replicant/issues/535/

Best regards,
  Lukas