[Replicant] Replicant-Clarifications

Magimai magimai007 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:32:32 UTC 2014

Hi Replicant Team,

I recently came to know about Replicant project, which is really
awesome, as a FOSS enthusiast , i began to search about Replicant as
possibly as i could.

But I still have some clarifications

In replicant CPU is completely free from Non -free software, doesn't
mean replicant still have some non -free software/firmware such as for
hardware?

If yes then it is safe to say Replicant is vulnerable?

exactly what are the parts in Replicant has "Non-Free Software"?

I would be very grateful if you could provide sufficicent answers for
those questions.

Regards,
Magimai