Fwd: boot loader

ali fiujnomali ali.fiujnomali at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 16:31:54 UTC 2014

As I know, in every processor architecture, there is some interrupt
(signal) handlers, that will execute whenever an interrupt occurred (like
whenever a system clock interrupt occurred). It is possible to override
every interrupt handlers and operating system must override all of them to
catch interrupts/signals/exceptions generated from running processes.