Broken link on website

Paul Kocialkowski paulk at paulk.fr
Wed Feb 26 08:33:02 UTC 2014

> Also, here are a few typos I spotted:
>
> - 'the modem image bust me
> installed' [http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GalaxySI9000Installation]
> - 'Make sure fastboot can be
> executed' [http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/ToolsInstallation#Heimdall] - shoud be 'Make sure heimdall can be executed'

You might want to be granted wiki author privileges if you're going to
spot even more mistakes! Let me know if you're interested by sending me
your redmine pseudo.

> ...Currently reading every single word on the web site in order to
> successfully install Replicant on my Samsung Galaxy S (the fact that
> it's a I9000M and that Replicant supports I9000 has me wondering
> whether this has a chance to work or not...).

There is a chance indeed, but it wasn't tested already. Normally, our
Galaxy S build can work for M/D/T variants too. If recovery starts and
behaves normally, it should already be a good sign.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Redmine: http://redmine.replicant.us/