Reverse or Creation?

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Thu Mar 6 13:14:18 UTC 2014

You wrote:

> Personally i chose not to spend time on reverse stuff. Concentrated
> all my power on research for new design.

That's great, and I wish you good luck.  Once you get something that is
available and is stable, I think quite a number of us would switch to
it.  Meanwhile I want something that I can use everyday, and Replicant
delivers that today and is a compromise between freedom ease of use
that I can live with.  So I'm very happy that some people like PaulK
spend the time making Replicant happen, rather than spending time
researching for new design.  But I don't want to prohibit you from
building the perfect device for me. :-)

/Simon
 -