Replicant 4.2 on the Goldelico GTA04

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Thu Jun 26 18:27:15 UTC 2014

I just wrote a post on the Replicant blog to show our optimism regarding
the future of Replicant on the GTA04, since we have all the elements in
hand to complete the port now. I really hope it'll help people take the
decision to preorder a GTA04A5. It would be a shame to see this becoming
a dead end.

To make things more attractive, I also shot a video of my GTA04 running
the latest Replicant 4.2 images and showing some of the exciting
features that are already supported:

http://www.replicant.us/2014/06/replicant-4-2-on-the-goldelico-gta04/

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer