First time subscriber - question regarding replicant

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Wed Jul 23 16:47:40 UTC 2014

> If you install Replicant on your device nothing will happen to your
> phone number. I doubt the modem will work so you'd basically have a
> tablet.

The device is not supported, so there is nothing to install in the first
place. Perhaps you'd want to try installing the images for the N7100,
which would be a terribly bad idea since the devices are probably very
different (maybe they're not, but it's not a good idea to try).

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website:        http://www.replicant.us/
Wiki/Tracker:   http://redmine.replicant.us/