Please review security patch [CVE-2014-8609]

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Wed Jan 21 21:48:38 UTC 2015

Le vendredi 16 janvier 2015 à 11:57 +0100, Moritz Bandemer a écrit :
> I've corrected some line numbers of an existing patch to make a correct
> one, which could apply to the Replicant sources.
> I've successfully applied the attached patch, recompiled Replicant-and
> after that I have successfully checked, that Replicant isn't vulnerale
> to the "broadAnyWhere vulnerability - CVE-2014-8609" anymore.
> Ticket reference (Bug #1143): http://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1143
> Please review the patch and apply it, if you like.

Pushed to:
https://gitorious.org/replicant/packages_apps_settings/commit/08da1c10808a9300683a97d0400655afa6594e83

Thanks for your contribution and sorry for the delay!

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several
devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis on
freedom and privacy/security.

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Blog: http://blog.replicant.us/
Wiki/tracker/forums: http://redmine.replicant.us/