Are smartphones any good? (was Re: Oneplus One support)

Allan Mwenda allanitomwesh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 09:07:49 UTC 2015

Could you get a simple game on there like tower of hanoi? That would rock.
And Dual SIM too,for travelling abroad you just pop in a local SIM to the
new country and avoid ludicrous roaming charges. I agree though that
freedom and privacy are two very different things. I know Google are
looking at what I search,but i still want o find stuff on the internet
quickly. Unless you are doing something illegal what does it matter if the
telecom company read your texts to your girlfriend? I think this dumbphone
will be awesome.