modem issue in sg-i9000

acbg at posteo.de acbg at posteo.de
Tue Feb 10 12:05:19 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with my galaxy s modem. I had installed cm-10.2.1 and
everything worked ok but the gps, which I don't care. After that, I
installed replicant-4.2 and at least it boots and works ok, all but the
3g modem and the wifi. I tried the Paul Kocialkowski personal blog
solution script for the wifi to work but it asked me for the cm-10.1.3
version, thus I downloaded this rom and extracted the wifi drivers (I
think that's what the script does). It didn't work because when i try to
install it from recovery there is a failure from update.sh if I can
remember.

Anyway, I thought it would be better to first install cm-10.1.3 from
replicant recovery. Everything worked again, both 3g modem and wifi, so
back to replicant recovery I installed replicant-4.2 again, wipe user
data and still, the 3g modem is not working. What can I do?

Thank you very much,
Alberto.