Arduino phone.

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:30:06 UTC 2015

This is about the freest phone I can find:

http://web.media.mit.edu/~mellis/cellphone/

Someone should manufacture and sell them complete, make sure they're
still flashable and keep the source code free (I'd probably buy one if
the price was right). Otherwise they cost
~$120, and a day soldering surface mount components.

Of course, I would be happier with something more powerful (ala
Replicant), but I really am more concerned about liberty.

... It's a shame so many hardware devices contain blobs, I bet there is
a huge untapped market for freedom loving devices.

We really need more hardware engineers on-side.